【迎亚运】一起来学习下这些常用英语
随着2022年杭州亚运会的日益临近,为了当好东道主,更好地服务亚运会,萧山区旅游协会特别推出《迎亚运 英语角》(English corner for Asian Games)(线上)专题栏目。栏目结合了旅游饭店、酒店(宾馆)、景区景点、旅行社、餐馆、场馆等旅游相关日常接待服务英语口语,以中英文对照、英语跟读、英语对话场景等多种模拟形式。让大家掌握一些简单的英语短语,也能更多了解亚运知识以及各国的风土人人情。让我们一起来学习一下吧!
饭店基础服务用语
(中英文对照)
1.欢迎光临,先生、女士。
Welcome to our Hotel, sir/madam.
2.早上好/下午好/晚上好。
Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening.
3.请问我能为您服务吗?
Can (May) I help you?
4.给您。
Here you are.
5.请跟我来。
Follow me, please.
6.请当心。
Please be careful.
7.请走这边。
This way, please.
8.请再说一次。
Pardon?
9.没问题。
No problem.
10.我尽力而为。
I will try my best.
11.往左/右转。
Turn left /right.
12.别着急,先生。
Don’t worry, sir.
13.请您稍后一下。
Please wait a moment.
14.我明白了,先生。
I see, sir.
15.当然可以。
Yes, of course.
16.马上。
Right away.
17.非常高兴为您服务。
It’s my pleasure.
18.不用谢。
You are welcome.
19.您久等了,先生。
Thank you for waiting.
20.再见。
Goodbye.
21.晚安(晚间告别用)。
Good night.
22.祝您休息好。
Have a good rest.
23.以后(明天)见。
See you later (tomorrow).
24.祝您过得愉快。
Have a good time.
25.先生/女士,祝您旅途愉快!
Have an ice trip, Sir/Madam!
前厅服务篇
(中英文对照)
26.您来自哪个国家?
Which country are you from?
27.您何时到达?
What time will you arrive?
28.您的房间到了。
Here is your room.
29往里面走。
Please go inside.
30小心碰头。(客人下车时提醒客人留意)
Watch/Mind your head.
31请搭电梯到三楼。
Take the elevator/lift to the 3rd floor.
32我能帮您提行李吗?
May I pick up your luggage?
33谢谢您打电话来。
Thank you for calling.
34.这是您的房卡。
This is your room card/key.
35.能出示一下您的护照吗?
May I have your passport for registration?
36.请问需要帮您叫车吗?
Would you like me to call a taxi for you?
客房服务篇
(中英文对照)
37.客厅服务,可以进来吗?
Housekeeping. May I come in?
38.我可以过会再来吗?
May I come back later?
39.3605号房间到了。
Here we are, Room 3605.
40.冰箱里有饮料。
There are several kinds of drinks in the mini-bar.
餐厅服务篇
(中英文对照)
41.这是中/西餐厅。能为您服务吗?
Chinese/Western restaurant. May I help you?
42.先生/女士,您喜欢坐哪里?
Where would you like to sit, sir/madam?
43.请坐。
Take a rest, please
44.给您菜单/酒水单。
Here is the menu/wine list.
45.您要点菜吗?
May I take your order?
46.您是素食者吗?
Are you vegetarian?
47.请问您需要一杯冰水吗?
Excuse me, would you like a glass of ice water?
48.您要喝咖啡还是茶?
What would you like to have coffee or tea?
49.您要喝点酒吗?
Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?
50.现在可以上菜了吗?
May I serve the dishes now?
51.您还需要其他调味品吗?
Do you need other seasonings?
52.您喜欢吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
Would you like smoking area or non-smoking area?
53.请问您要哪种食品/饮料/果汁/甜品?
What kind of food(drink, juice, dessert) would you like?
54.您的菜上齐了。祝您就餐愉快。
That’s all for your dishes. Please enjoy your meal.
55.自助餐在那边,您可以任意选择。
The buffet is over there. You can choose what you like.
康乐服务篇
(中英文对照)
56.健身中心对住店客人免费的。
Our Fitness center is free for our hotel registered guests.
57.这里是您的座位,请入席。
This is your seat, please.
58.我会尽快给您答复。
I will reply you as soon as possible.
59.这是给您的花,欢迎来到萧山。
This flower is for you, welcome to Xiaoshan.
旅游基础服务篇
(中英文对照)
60.您好,先生/女士。
How are you, Sir/Madam?
61.您想去啊里?
Where would you like to go?
62.您这是第一次来萧山吗?
Is this your first visit to Xiaoshan ?
63.萧山是个美丽的城市。
Xiaoshan is a very beautiful city.
64.您去过湘湖花海吗?
Have you ever been to the Xiang Lake flowers?
65.对不起,前面塞车了。
Sorry, we are having traffic jam now.
66.请保管好您的个人物品。
Please take care of your personal belongings.
67.开车大约一个小时的车程。
It’s about an hour drive.
68.地铁站到了。
Here we are, at the subway station.
69.火车东站
East railway station.
70.火车南站
South railway station.
71.你可以先乘地铁1号线到人民广场站
Take the subway Line 1 to People Square.
72.萧山国际机场
Xiaoshan International Airport.
73.杭州国际博览中心
Hangzhou international expo center.
74.极地海洋公园
Polar Ocean Park.
75.杭州乐园和东方文化园如何?
How about Hangzhou Paradise and the Oriental Park?
76.请大家坐船游览跨湖桥遗址。
Please take a boat to visit Kuahuqiao Neolithic Sites.
77.请问洗手间在哪?
Excuse me. Where is the washroom?
78.请上1号大巴车。
Please get on bus No. 1.
79.你喜欢博物馆吗?
Do you like museums?
80.城山广场
Chengshan Square.
81.湖山广场
Hushan Square.
82.下村文化村
Xiacun Cultural Village.
83.金融小镇
Financial Town.
84.萧山文化广场
Xiaoshan Culture Square.
85.萧山体育中心
Xiaoshan Sports Center.
86.萧山图书馆
Xiaoshan Library.
87.亚运村
Asian Sports Village.
88.新闻中心
Press Center
89.亚运会主场馆
Asian Games Main Hall.
90.钱江观潮城
Qianjiang Tidal-bore Sighting City.
91.钱江世纪城
Qianjiang Century City.
92.G20峰会主会场
Main meeting venue of G20 Summit.
93.游客服务中心。
Tourist Service Center.
94.我是讲解员。
I’m a lecturer.
95.小心台阶。
Mind the Step.
96.请注意安全。
Please take good care of yourself.
97.景区售票处。
Scenic spot ticket office.
98.杭州欢迎您。
Welcome to Hangzhou
99.萧山欢迎您。
Welcome to Xiaoshan.
100.亚运会
Asian Games.
